Planning the Future of Newbury
Newbury Town Council held a public meeting at Newbury Rugby Club on 7 December 2011 to assist in establishing local views on the consultation related to the West Berkshire Council core strategy. Various papers and presentations related to the event are published together below:
- Press Release - Announcing the Event
- Invitation Flyer
- Press Release - Update on Attendees
- Agenda for the Meeting
- Local Listing presentation
- Why and How Sandleford came to be wrong / If not Sandleford, then where?
- Why the Sandleford SA is Sound
- Guide on how to respond to the consultation
- Feedback Form
- Press Release - Following the Event
- Official Newbury Town Council response to the Consultation on the Core Strategy in light of the revised SA/SEA Report
- Official Newbury Town Council response to the Consultation on Implications for the Core Strategy of the draft national Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
- Minority Party reponse to the Consultation on the Core Strategy in light of the revised SA/SEA Report
If anyone wishes to make comments to Newbury Town Council on this and other consultations then you can do so via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Newbury Town Council Consultations, Town Hall, Market Place, NEWBURY, RG14 5AA. Any comments need to be received not later than Monday 12th December 2011.