HAVE YOUR SAY! HUTTON CLOSE PUBLIC CONSULTATION SPECIAL COFFEE MORNING
The Town Council is consulting residents about the future use of the open space at Hutton Close. The consultation has been running since 1 September and already 170 responses have been received.
As part of the consultation process, the Council is holding an open Coffee Morning at the Town Hall on Saturday 8 October from 10am to 12 noon. The consultation can be found on the Town Council’s website https://www.newbury.gov.uk/the-council/public-consultations/ and is asking for views on the following options:
- Continue as a public open space - upgrades might include a footpath and some tree planting.
- Provide children’s play equipment on some of the land
- Provide a formal garden/park
- Provide an urban woodland
- A combination of the above
- Any other suggestions or ideas for the use of this land
Cllr Martin Colston, Leader of the Council said, “We have sent letters letters directly to residents in the surrounding area as well as promoting on our website and social media and are holding this coffee morning for anyone in the local vicinity of Hutton Close and discuss these options with us. All views are welcome, and the consultation closes on 30 October.”
Cllr Martin Colston, Leader of the Council Martin.Colston@newbury.gov.uk 01635 36591
Hugh Peacocke, CEO Newbury Town Council email@example.com 01635 35486